- Member AnimEvent::AnimEvent (Object *obj, Uint16 length, Uint16 edelay=0, Uint32 switchstate=NOTHING, Mix_Chunk *asound=NULL, EmptyAnimationPtr runanim=EmptyAnimationPtr())
- Get rid of the delanim parameter
- Class Bomb
- How to create TriggeredBomb when we use dynamic plugins, etc? (ok for now)
- Member Character::fall (Uint16)
- clean up this mess with fall/move
- Member Character::move (Uint16 dt, bool check=false)
- clean up this mess with move and fall
- Class Erik
- Implement water (STATE_WATER)
Add jump and run attacks
- Class Fang
- Add claw attack
- Class Monster
- Clean up the mess of AI functions.
- Member Monster::addTouch (std::set< Object * > &)
- Clean up this mess
- Member Object::clearEvents ()
- Is there a way to solve this better?
- Member Object::pos
- Document this! Upper left logical position of the object (used for decisions)
- Class ObjectsPool
- Move the Object creation code to the objects and remove all dependencies to the objects/ headers.
Cleanup the whole mess.
- Member ObjectsPool::addObjectbyName (const string &obj, Sint16 x=0, Sint16 y=0, const ParameterMap ¶m=ParameterMap(), bool outside=false)
- Move this code to the objects Add objects by their names
- Member Player::addEnter (std::set< Object * > &)
- dynamic_casts are not nice solutions
- Class Scenario
- Move the Caches into the current map as well?
- Namespace std
- Create a game class and move almost all remaining global variables/functions there...
Generated on Sun Feb 5 13:02:39 2006 for Lost Penguins by