This is a new version of Jump'n'Bump. I only do releases for Windows, but it's easily portable to other platforms, because it's written using SDL. You can find other ports at http://jumpbump.mine.nu/.
- All sound effects are supported now.
- There is a new scaling mode to get higher resolution (800x512) with enhanced graphic quality.
- Client/server networking.
You can also get the CVS version and compile it yourself.
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/cvsroot login
(password is "anonymous", without the quotes.)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/cvsroot co jumpnbump
It would be greatly appreciated, if someone could help with one of the following.
- Add an ingame menu to set options etc.
- A config file should be added, so the commandline options become uneccessary.
- The networking is not so nice on Windows when something goes wrong. You don't get any messages.
- Original DOS version and source. They also have additional levels.
- Linux version from which this one is derived and most current website about Jump'n'Bump. They have 250 additional levels.
- The used graphics and sound librarys.
- My Homepage.
Hosted by icculus.org