Loren's Homepage (courtesy of icculus.org... thanks!)
- My Resume
(also in MS Word Format)
- Here is an SDL patch that I'm working on.
- Here is an SDL patch that demonstrates a bug in the blitting code. My patch above doesn't (yet) fix the problem.
- The patch simply cycles the "light" in the testalpha program through 4 different intensities when you click on the right mouse button.
- The bug appears in the form of a green fringe around the edge of the "light" when blitting a darker "light" onto a lighter background.
- I think I have tracked the bug down to division not being a legal operation on twos-compliment negative numbers.
- I don't currently have a fix for the bug, but I will look into this soon.
- Here is my idea for a new SDL logo.